Friday, June 15, 2018

Large Olmec Head and Living Brain

A couple of quick things for this post:  First is a resin terrain piece.  This is Acheson Creations' Large Olmec Head


It was fun and quick to paint up and I think it will look great with some tropical terrain.  I don't really have a specific gaming use for it, I just thought it was cool, and will find an excuse to use it at some point.


My other super quick piece is a re-based Heroclix figure of the Living Brain.  I threw a wash on it and did some highlighting, and thought it looked kinda cool for a funky retro robot.  Even though I am a huge comic book nerd, I know very little about the character this figure is based on.  Just a fun miniature.


More stuff in the works, stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work on the statues and love the Living Brain a cool little pulpy looking robot he is!

    ReplyDelete