Friday, August 11, 2017

Dungeon Degenerates Brute Lord - Beastman

I have finished the fourth and final figure from the Dungeon Degenerates set that I have been working on: the "Brute Lord."  This figure was probably my favorite in the set and the main impetus for purchasing these minis.





  His design strongly reminded me of Beastman from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, which I assume was intentional. So Beastman's color scheme was what I tried to replicate here.



Here's a shot of the Brute Lord with Reaper's Mr Bones that I gave a Skeletor-ish color scheme a while back.


And finally here are a couple of group shots of the Dungeon Degenerates set.




7 comments:

  1. YES! YOU DID SUCH A FANTASTIC JOB ON THESE! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,Sean! I'm really glad you like how they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, I'm always keen to see a bit of He-man inspiration. I made myself a Beast-man last month for our "Forgotten heroes" challenge.

    https://rantingsfromunderthewargamestable.wordpress.com/2017/06/29/im-so-money-supermarket/

    Cheers roger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I follow your blog and I love your MOTU figs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. Definitely reminiscent of Beastman, but also a wild character in his own right... This set turned out looking truly weird and creepy, GJ!

    ReplyDelete