Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sangan Heroclix Repaint

I'm back with a quick repaint of a Yu-Gi-Oh! heroclix figure called Sangan.  I use the term "repaint" a bit loosely as I basically took the factory paint job as a base coat, added a wash or two and some highlights.  I love this quirky little critter though.  Lots of personality and I thought he would work well in a Gamma World encounter at some point.  (I know very little about Yu-Gi-Oh but I picked up a handful of the series one heroclix, that I thought looked cool, to re-base and touch up.) 

https://www.coolminiornot.com/360393



Here's the factory paint job, after I re-based him but before I did any painting.

 

Hope to be back before long with the last of my Low Life miniatures and then some vintage lead.



No comments:

Post a Comment