Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pandalope the Panderer

Here is the 2nd to last figure of the initial set of Low Life miniatures that I've been chipping away at: Pandalope the Panderer.

http://www.coolminiornot.com/360323
I guess he's supposed to be like a mutant panda pimp.  I decided to paint his face like that of a red panda rather than the usual black and white, giant panda as seen in Andy Hopp's illustration. 


Here's what a red panda looks like:

I also based the color scheme of his clothes on the primary colors of Doctor Strange.  It would be cool if this makes him look more like a sorcerer and less like a pimp, but either way I thought it was good color scheme.



Just one more Low Life miniature on my painting table, a mutant humanoid Twinkie with a flaming warhammer, yay!  And lots of other figures to come.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Pandalope has to have some magician's gene in him. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete