Friday, February 3, 2012

General Update

So January was a busy month for me and I don't have any newly painted minis to show yet, but I will soon!

One of the things I did this past month was contribute to a new amateur press journal: The Old School Fantasy Miniatures APA or OSFMapa.  I wasn't really familiar with the APA concept before I saw this post on Mike's Blog: Swords and Dorkery, but essentially it's a printed zine that one needs to contribute to in order to get a copy to read.  Only a few extras are printed.  I'm not sure yet what I think of that format because it has such a limited readership, but I'm really excited to see what the other members have contributed when the first printing comes out sometime this month.  The reason I am bringing this to your attention, dear reader, is to encourage you to join the group as well.  If you are interested in vintage miniatures consider joining the group and contributing an article to the next issue.   We could use a few more miniatures junkies like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment